Sunday, July 4, 2010

Time Bandit!

Since Nick's life right now consists of working around 10 hours a day, 7 days a week on a tiny island in Alaska, its always good when he gets to do something exciting. He got the chance to go on the Time Bandit and meet the crew, if you don't know what that is, its the boat on The Deadliest Catch. The guys told him a camera crew was going to be coming in a couple weeks to start to film a new season.
He said the bottom was full with 400,000 Lbs of fish.
Let me just tell you working in Alaska is not an easy task. working none stop, no days off for three or more months straight, on an island with nothing to do, I don't know how he does it but I am thankful that he did it for us. Only a few more weeks, I never thought this day would come! I cant wait to have my husband back!

3 comments:

  1. i can't wait either lou! you are my hero! i couldn't give trev up for a three months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Time Bandit!! I love the Deadliest Catch and they are my favorite crew. That's good that Nic got to do something different than his grueling schedule. I can't imagine how hard it's been to be away from him. My husband was gone for a month once and I thought I was going to die. I'm happy for you that it will soon be over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun for him! He deserves some excitement in his life.

    So glad this separation will over soon! And so will Teeg..he is still concerned about you being sad and Nick being in the snow! :)

    ReplyDelete