Thursday, July 1, 2010

Work Work Work

So as some of you may know I went to beauty school, and have been done for over a year. I was not able to work in a salon because I had to finish paying my school off before they would release my hours. I had to work at jobs I hated even though I was done with school. We got it paid off and I finally get to be doing what I love! Finding a job was a bit of a pain but I finally found one I LOVE!! I love everything about where I work! I love that I get to set my own prices, I love that I can come in, or not come in when I want, I love doing people's hair and I LOVE LOVE LOVE being my own boss! Here are some pics of my little space.

My business card!!
On a side note Nick comes home this month!!!!! I cant wait!!!

4 comments:

  1. Lex, that is soooo cute!! What a dream job..next time I am up there you are for sure doing my hair! I am in desperate need!! So glad Nick comes home this month!! Yayyy!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool lex! I want to come to you when I get home! and i'm SO glad that your hubby come home! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lexie the feeling is mutual, I get giddy when I see you blog, so maybe we are both weird.... I love your station, it is so stinking cute, I especially love the earrings you have on display.

    ReplyDelete